What is AAC? And Its Application
• AAC is a high-quality, load-bearing and extremely well insulating building material produced as standard or mega blocks or panels.
• AAc blocks is a long proven material. It has succesfully been used in europe since early last century and is now among the mostly used wall building materials in europe with growing market shares in Asia, the Middle East and recently America.
• AAC blocks is the material of choice for all building applications, including homes, multi-family, seniors housing, hotels, commercials, schools, hospitals,sports halls, etc.-an execellent building material for all climatic condittions. It is used for all walls, external or internal, loadbearing or non- loadbearing walls, basements walls, infill walls to framed structures, party walls, fire break walls,etc.
1.Raw material preparation and storage
(equipment: jaw crusher, Bucket elevator ,silo, Electronic Vibrating Feeder, Ball Mill ,mould and so on ) Fly ash (or sand, stone) by electromagnetic vibrating feeder and belt into the ball mill, the fly ash( after grinding fine sand, stone) with fly ash pump were sent to the pulp cans of storage. Lime by electromagnetic vibrating feeder and belt into the jaw crusher are broken, broken by dou type of lime hoist into lime storage and then by screw conveyor into fine after grinding ball mill, material is screw conveyor, dou type hoist into powder batching.
Chemicals in a certain proportion after artificial measurement, made certain density solutions, into in the tank is stored. Aluminum by aluminum library shipped to the production workshop, electric hoist ascent to ingredients floor on the second floor combine ingredients in blender filled quantitative water, stir into aluminum powder suspending liquid.
2.Raw Material Mixing and pouring Section
(equipment: screw conveyer, silo, Aluminum mixer, Pouring machine, control system and so on) Fly ash slurry or sand slurry will be measured by slurry electronic measurement in ingredients center .Lime, cement are sent by spiral feeder to measure. Then all the raw materials will be sent to pouring mixer machine by feeding equipment for high-speed mixing, All measurement through PLC automatic centralized control, to assure accuracy and continuity of measurement. After a few minutes, then the arm of casting machine starts pouring material to the mold box.
(equipment: Static stop maintenance room)
After pouring, mould should be sent to static stop maintenance room for preliminary condensation, the temperature need 50 to 70C for 1.5-2 hours.(according to the geographical advantages, can discharge the process).
(equipment: aac cutting machine, air compressor, Recycling mixer)
AAC blocks Cutting :Turns over the hoisting mechanisms airborne to turn over together the mold belt body on 90 degree laying aside cutting car, the drawing of patterns keeps the body together with the side bar cuts on the car, cutting car to make the power by the electrical machinery to walk, completes longitudinal cutting, the milling, level cutting through the slitting installment; Cutting car continues to walk after the in feed set-up central location stop, the in feed set-up starts, transverse cutting vertical undercuts from the top downward completes the across cutting; Cutting car to walk again to the grouping hoisting mechanisms place (side bar hangs continually) by the grouping hoisting mechanisms the body to steams raises on the car, cutting car to return to the initial position to carry on the next cutting circulation.
Stripping the given photo-cell and lateral plate stay together with cars, Cutting edge horn produce given photo-cell and waste, the screw conveyor to cutting waste pulp by stirring loops made waste water machine, the slurry, stay ingredients when used.
(equipment: steaming lorry, windlass, autoclaves, boiler Etc.)
Finished grouping steaming lorry will be sent to autoclaves by the slowly windlass, after 8-10hours blocks in autoclaves ,the finished blocks will be take out with the windlass behind the autoclave. A semi-finished crane hoist will send the blocks with side panel to conveying groove, then the the blocks would be sent to wooden pallets in the packing line by a finished crane hoist. The worker or automatic packing machine will pack the blocks , the they are in finished goods yard. The empty side panel returns and go on its cycle after cleaning.
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) has widely used in industrial and civil construction since years, as building material with the latest technology of production and application with many advantages, such as light weight, higher intensity, heat insulation, sound insulation, etc. Azus Systems Pvt. Ltd. supplies most advanced plants as well as custom made plants to produce AAC blocks and panels. We offer annual capacity 50,000 - 600,000 m3 AAC blocks production line, Item consultation, layout, install equipment, process technology etc.
Thanks to its characteristic structure comprising millions of tiny pores, it offers optimum solidity at low weight. As air has a low heat conductivity, aerated concrete provides excellent thermal protection. It protects from cold and heat, allowing for single-shell constructions which provide more space, save time and reduce cost aspects which are of considerable importance.
Flyash + Cement + Lime + Water + Aerating agent = AAC blocks
Highlights of Plant
• Plant Design Incorporating The latest Technology
• Innovative Machinery and equipment design for manufacturing of aac blocks
• Specialized Engineers for installation and start up of the plant
• Expert Assistance in production technology of AAC Blocks Manufacturing
• Laboratory Service for ( quality control of raw material and AAC blocks product including XRD [X-ray Diffraction] analysis)
• Dry mortar plants producing glue type thin-set mortar for AAC blocks or wall tiles, skim coat, plasters or just premixed dry mortar in consistent quality.
F.A.Q’s. on AAC blocks
Q: Is AAC block a new building material?
A: No, AAC ( Light weight Blocks) was invented over 70 years ago in Sweden. Since then, AAC bricks has gained acceptance around the world. M/s Siporex India Ltd. in Pune, M/s Biltech Building Elements Ltd. in Palwal and Bhigwan and M/s Hyderabad Industries Ltd. in Chennai are some of major organizations in this business of manufacturing AAC blocks in India.